Amy Poehler Joins Seth Meyers for a Fantastic Edition of 'Really?!'
Amy Poehler returned to Late Night this week for another edition of “Really?!” in which the duo took up the protests of the Shakespeare play, and it is glorious. “The only thing that Trump and Caesar have in common is that they both have casinos named after them,” Meyers says. “And really, you could tell that Caesar wasn’t Trump, because the Senate stabbed him instead of just passing his shitty health care bill.”
And then Amy Poehler unloads on Ted Nugent, and I have never missed her more (where are you, Amy? Oh wait. I forgot: She’s in a Will Ferrell comedy out next week.) Then the conversation turns to Hillary and the conservatives’ idea of putting on a play of the Salem Witch Trials with Hillary Clinton playing a witch. “Guess what, bro? You can’t burn Hillary at the stake. She’s already been burned twice, in 2008 and 2016. My bitch is teflon now!”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia