Twitter Responds To Trump's #DressLikeAWoman Mandate
There’s word that Donald “Grab ‘Em By The Pussy” Trump demands the women of the White House staff “dress like women.” We’d expect nothing more of this malignant man-shaped tumor on our nation. But just in case you’re confused on what uniform requirements come from mandates like “dress like a woman,” Twitter’s got you covered.
How to #DressLikeAWoman— Amelia Hammond (@hammgod) February 3, 2017
1. Be a woman
2. Put on clothes
Now you're dressed like a woman.
And giving us faith in the future, Room co-stars Academy Award-winner and master shade-thrower Brie Larson and bundle of sunshine Jacob Tremblay.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia