The Code Word is Go, Cubs, Go! Hamilton's Chicago Cast Honors the Cubs
I don’t know if you heard or anything but the CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES. And if you think for a single solitary second that the human glorysources of the Chicago Hamilton cast didn’t celebrate, you are sorely mistaken.
The Chicago cast showed their new home some serious love after the Cubs emerged victorious from the quagmire, leaving the battlefield waving that W flag higher, and singing “Go, Cubs, Go.”
Hey Chicago, what do you say?
I say hold on, BRB, actually crying. Just watch. Just love.
Can any group of humans cause pure goodness, light and rapture than the cast of Hamilton? Goodness so strong it travels from NYC to Chicago and blasts out to the rest of us like a big Care Bear stare of wonder?
Yay Cubs! Yay Hamilton! YAY HAMLET!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia