The Second Annual Guide to Shopping Local, the Pajiba Way
Despite the overwhelming convenience of sites and stores like Amazon and Target, where you can get pretty much literally anything for less than it should cost, immediately and usually with free shipping, we all love the idea of shopping locally, right? We want to support our community. But what if your favorite community exists online?
After tons of fun and great success last year, it’s back! The 2nd Annual Guide to Shopping Local, the Pajiba Way.
You’re all brilliant, talented, wily folk, and I know a ton of you have things you’d like us to be aware of, and that we want to know about. Do you have an Etsy shop? A Teefury link? A Kickstarter or Patreon or charity that people can donate to? Whatever it is, here’s the place to do it.
Down in the comments, leave as much info as you’d like: a link, a description, any discount codes you’d like your fellow Pajibans to use. Also, if we’re buying something from you online, be sure to note the date we need to order by for your wares to arrive in time for the holidays.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia