Twitter Reacts to the Night King's Uh, Heroics, in Last Night's 'Game of Thrones'
In one of the many heart-stopping, dramatic twists and turns in last night’s insane episode of Game of Thrones, we learned a new rule of the Westeros universe: Kill the white walker, and you kill all the wights it produced. So, it seems to me, if you kill the Night King, the entire army of dead falls, right? So, Jon Snow just has to get to their leader, no problem …
… Except, thanks to some astounding javelin skills, the Night King now owns a goddamn dragon. The degree of difficulty just multiplied exponentially. Twitter had jokes including the U.S. Olympic Team.
It's ok. The Night King had a permit. #GameOfThrones— Eugene Gu, MD (@eugenegu) August 21, 2017
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia