The Eight Best Facial Expressions From Last Season's 'Game of Thrones'
To help you get through the next day and a half, a quick look at the best facial expressions from Season Six of ‘Game of Thrones’:
Tyrion breaks everything in my chest cavity with this one look, that says yes, I have finally found what I’m looking for. It’s love, loyalty, fear, sadness, everything, all at once.
/cue Marvin Gaye and I am FEELING IT.
Arya’s near-ecstasy at finally avenging the Red Wedding is terrifying and fantastic.
Bless you, Tormond.
So much of the best faces come from vengeance. This was one of the most satisfying.
While this one is perhaps the most poignant.
Cersei. Somewhere, there’s a Wicked Witch who watched this episode, took a step back and went “damn, girl, you might be too evil.”
Lady Mormont is everything.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia