Color Me Fierce: 'Game Of Thrones' Gets Official Adult Coloring Book
I mean, not adult adult. At least I don’t think there will be X-rated pages in The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book (A Song of Ice and Fire), though the show has offered plenty of options. But I’m getting ahead of myself.
Coloring books have become all the rage for grown-ups looking for a cheap and fun way to slaughter stress after a long day. High quality coloring books with complicated designs have been big sellers on Amazon. So, properties like Marvel, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Outlander and now Game of Thrones have been getting in on the action.
Celebrated illustrators Yvonne Gilbert, John Howe, Tomislav Tomic, Adam Stower, and Levi Pinfold were called upon to create 45 luxurious illustrations for the Game of Thrones coloring books, including this gem, which graces its cover.
Aaaaaaaand added to Wish List.
Kristy Puchko will be crushed if 2/3s or this book aren’t just eyebrow-raising women in glorious dresses.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia