Toni Collette Gives Us Chills In the Trailer for A24's Summer Horror Release 'Hereditary'
One of the most buzzed about movies out of Sundance 2018 was Ari Aster’s feature film debut Hereditary. It’s a horror movie starring Toni Collette. That right there should be enough to sell you on it. But in case you need more convincing, A24 has rolled out this unnerving trailer.
Here’s the official synopsis for Hereditary:
The Graham family starts to unravel following the death of their reclusive grandmother. Even after she’s gone, the matriarch still casts a dark shadow over the family, especially her loner teenage granddaughter, Charlie, whom she always had an unusual fascination with. As an overwhelming terror takes over their household, their peaceful existence is ripped apart, forcing their mother to explore a darker realm in order to escape the unfortunate fate they’ve inherited.
A24 will unleash Hereditary in theaters on June 8, 2018. And we’re already biting our nails in anticipation/terror.
H/T Slash Film
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia