'Vice' Trailer: Adam McKay and Christian Bale Make Hating Dick Cheney Fun Again
Oh, this is good, you guys. Remember when we had an evil guy running the country who was competently evil? Who was horrible and ruthless, but also cunning? I mean, he was pure evil, but there’s something to be said for getting our asses kicked by Walter White instead of Harry Lime from Home Alone. The hatred we had for the man felt more clean, like hating Lex Luthor. I’m not saying it was better, just a more honest kind of hate, you know? Like, Dick Cheney earned our hatred.
Anyway, here’s the trailer for Vice, featuring Christian Bale as Dick Cheney and Sam Rockwell as George W. Bush, Amy Adams as Lynne Cheney, and Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld. It looks fantastic.
Header Image Source: Annapurna Pictures
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia