The First Trailer for 'Zombieland: Double Tap' Heads to The White House
It has been a decade since the release of Zombieland, which is a perfect zombie movie that does not need a sequel. But also, I am not complaining about a sequel, because I adored the first film and I have no problem spending another two hours with characters named after cities (Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock).
The original four all return — Emma Stone, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, and Abigail Breslin — ten years older, and living it up in the White House. Zoey Deutch, Rosario Dawson, Luke Wilson, and Thomas Middleditch are also along for the ride, in addition to Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, at least according to IMDB. I suspect there will probably be a surprise cameo or two, as well, given that the Bill Murray cameo in the first film still remains one of the best movie cameo surprises ever.
Here’s the trailer for Zombieland: Double Tap, due out this October.
Header Image Source: Sony Pictures
- 'Hawkeye' Will Explore Jeremy Renner's Racist Killing Spree in 'Endgame', Oh Good?
- The First Trailer for 'Zombieland: Double Tap' Heads to The White House
- SO, LIKE, NOW? IS NOW ENOUGH TO IMPEACH HIM?
- A Journey Through a Uniquely Demanding Flatmate Ad
- Soledad O'Brien Is the Best Media Critic On the Internet