Laurie Strode Fittin' To Put The Hurt on Michael Myers in the New 'Halloween' Trailer
Forty years since the original Halloween debuted and Halloween is back. Jamie Lee Curtis’ Laurie Strode is ready for it. Michael Myers has broken out of prison, but instead of being afraid, Strode is prepared. She’s been waiting for this moment for the last four decades.
That’s not a bad-lookin’ trailer, either, and the best news of all is that the David Gordon Greene directed film is rated R for horror violence and bloody images, language, brief drug use and nudity. They’re not soft-pedaling it. The film — which also stars Judy Greer, Will Patton, and Toby Huss — arrives in theaters on October 19th.
Header Image Source: Universal
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia