Just When You Thought 'Sharknado' Was Bad, Here Comes 'Clownado'
Today’s edition of “Totally Real Movies That Actually Exist,” we’ve got something special for you. No, it’s not a movie about a psycho child coercing his mom to murder. No, it’s not a nostalgia-induced fever dream. No, it’s not the jaw-dropping hell salad that is Loqueesha. Today, we bring you a movie that mixes IT with Sharknado. Today we bring you the trailer for Clownado.
Yup. It’s about a tornado full of killer clowns.
Here is the official synopsis for this totally real movie:
Cursed demonic circus clowns set out on a vengeful massacre using tornadoes. A stripper, Elvis impersonator, truck driver, teen runaway, and a dude get caught in the supernatural battle between femme fatal and the boss clown from hell.
And here’s the poster for this actual film that absolutely exists:
Please note the cows, which are presumably a nod to the iconic tornado classic Twister. And know that Clownado is the latest offering from prolific writer/director Todd Sheets, the mind behind such intriguing titles as Sorority Babes in the Dance-A-Thon of Death, Prehistoric Bimbos in Armageddon City, Bloodthirsty Cannibal Demons, and Vampire Holocaust. Just to give you an idea of what caliber of filmmaker we’ve got working here.
Prepare yourselves, because Clownado is coming this summer.
Header Image Source: Wild Eye Releasing
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me