Michael B. Jordan and Michael Shannon Want To Burn in 'Fahrenheit 451' Trailer
“A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.” In a world where “fake news” is spouted by the leader of the United States, Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 feels less like a dystopian future, and more like an all-too-real possibility. Adding spark to this nightmare fuel are Michael B. Jordan and Michael Shannon, as the firemen who make books burn.
Check out the trailer for HBO’s upcoming TV movie, adapted and directed by celebrated indie auteur Ramin Bahrani.
Fahrenheit 451’s coming this May.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia