Cancel Awards Season: John Travolta's 'The Fanatic' Trailer Is Here
Folks, here it is. The trailer you’ve all been waiting for. This movie should premiere at every film festival from now until the end of the year. Shut down the Oscars. Look no further. Cancel Awards season. We have found a winner.
Here’s John Travolta — who I might remind you all is a 65-year-old man — playing a fan obsessed with a fictional actor, Hunter Dunbar, played by “real” actor Devon Sawa. And yes, that is Devon Sawa. The Devon Sawa, from, like, Idle Hands and Final Destination and Now and Then. The movie is directed by future Oscar winner, Fred Durst, of Limp Bizkit fame. As in, “I did it all for the nookie. The nookie. So you can take that cookie.” That Fred Durst.
I am warning you all: This may be too much to handle. If you suffer from heart disease, seizures, or fainting spells, I suggest you avoid watching this trailer.
The Fanatic opens in “theaters” on August 30th. And by “theaters,” I mean, 8-10 theaters around the country, but that’s only because Travolta and Durst don’t want to put the entire nation into cardiac arrest.
Header Image Source: Quiver Distribution
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Recap: Give Me Children, Or Else I Die
- This is Gerard Butler's Best Movie
- So, Nicolas Cage Has Decided To Offer You a Ride? A Pajiba Guide.
- That Face When Telenovela Plot Twists Will Cease Plaguing Your Life
- Woman Who Uses Her Vagina As A Purse Challenges A Doctor To A Vagina-Off