Bill & Ted Now Have Daughters Who Were As Old As Bill & Ted Were in 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'
A second sequel to Bill & Ted has been in the works for so long now that Bill and Ted themselves are old enough to have daughters who were older than they were when they filmed the original Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure. In fact, Keanu and Alex Winters were 25 years old when they shot Excellent Adventure, and the actress who will play Alex Winters’ daughter, Samara Weaving, is 27 years old, which — by the way — is half the age of Keanu Reeves.
You know, in case you wanted to feel old.
Indeed, Samara Weaving (SMILF, the television miniseries Picnic at Hanging Rock) is set to play Thea Preston, while Brigette Lundy-Paine — the badass older sister in Atypical — will play Ted Logan’s daughter, Billie Logan. Here’s what they look like:
Samara Weaving (Theo Preston)
Brigette Lundy-Paine (Billie Logan)
Bill & Ted Face The Music, by the way, will see Bill and Ted endeavor to crank out the perfect song in order to fulfill their destinies, and they’ll do so with the help of their daughters, as well as various famous historical figures and musicians. The film, produced by Steven Soderbergh and directed by Dean Parisot (Galaxy Quest), will be released in August 2020.
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me