'The Killing Joke' Trailer Proves Jared Leto's Joker Is Not The Craziest, But The Try-Hardest
DC knows how to do an animated adaptation of their comics. Assault On Arkham. Under the Red Hood. Batman: Year One. Justice League: Doom. Wonder Woman. All of these animated features are leaps and bounds better than what Zack Snyder is doing. Go watch those and see what a real storyteller can do.
When that’s finished, get ready for the release of one of the most controversial and devastating comics adapted into an animated feature: The Killing Joke. Appropriately for the source material, this will be the first DC animated feature to be rated R. It also reunites Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as the Joker to tell the story of the latter’s attack on Barbara Gordon’s body and on Jim Gordon’s sanity.
Jared Leto can send as many condoms and rats to people as he likes. He will never be more frightening than The Joker depicted in this trailer.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia