61-Year-Old J.K. Simmons Is More Ripped Than We Will Ever Be
J.K. Simmons — who has been one of Hollywood’s best that guys for the last two decades with roles in shows like Oz and Law and Order and movies like Juno and Spider-Man — earned his way into the big leagues a couple of years back with his Oscar-winning turn in Whiplash. That role has led to a <>ton of work for Simmons, who has nine movies coming out this year and five more, so far, in 2017.
One of those movies is Justice League, where Simmons has been tapped to play Commissioner Gordon. I don’t recall, however, any version of Commissioner Gordon that was actually a superhero himself, because a man over 60 who has biceps like these? That’s a goddamn superhero in my book.
Jesus Christ, man.
He’s not kidding about this, is he?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia