Why Kate Beckinsale and Pete Davidson Probably Won’t Be Getting Matching Tattoos Anytime Soon
If you’ve been holding your breath for Kate Beckinsale and Pete Davidson to take the next step in their relationship by getting matching tattoos, you may want to hold your horses and get back to a regular breathing schedule, because that’s probably not going to happen anytime soon.
Per People and their anonymous source, so you know it’s legit (but also could be coming from Ariana Grande, because you never know who their anonymous sources are, really, so take it all with a grain of salt):
While the two are still together, a source tells PEOPLE the couple has “decided to slow things down.”
“Pete and Kate got super serious very fast but they’ve decided to slow things down a bit,” says the source. “They’re still dating as of now.”
So, we’re in a good news/bad news type of situation, unless you’re Pete or Kate’s tattooist, then all of it is terrible news for you. The good news is that Pate (pronounced like pâté, because why not? Let’s be a little adventurous with this celebrity-couple naming!) isn’t dunzo for good. The bad news is, there’s not going to be any glowing declarations of love or a celebrity wedding on the horizon for these two anytime soon.
I mean, SNL is slated to wrap its season next month—maybe Pete will have more time for Kate then, and they can do something ridiculous that only celebrity couples do, like buy a his-and-hers pair of giraffes to keep on one of their properties that symbolizes their love? Only they won’t have a zoo license and then shenanigans will ensue and ultimately People will have to put out an article from them indicating they had no idea they needed a zoo license because love should conquer all.
Stranger things have happened.
No one knows what the future holds for Kate and Pete’s relationship—but for now, we’re going to have to sit tight, and wait and see when it comes to these two.
Header Image Source: Getty
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me