Watch Jeff Daniels Twerk It Out, and Nick Jonas Absolutely Fail at Playing Pyramid
Fallon brought on a few celebs to play a round or two of Pyramid, but this time around the generation gap frustratingly reared its head — first, as Nick Jonas. The
fifteen twenty-two-year-old was woefully inept at identifying any of the gangster films Fallon easily quoted; fellow guest Jeff Daniels seemed incredulous, while Fallon repeatedly defended the kid. “I’m sure if he’d given me episodes of Spongebob, we would have got all of them.”
It’s a pretty amusing watch if only to see Daniels terrible twerking, and his ludicrous guesses when Usher sings a few musical clues.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia