Tom Hanks Has His Halloween Costume--Any Questions?
I just have one question, Mr. Hanks—what did we do to deserve you?
David S. Pumpkins has pressed the door open-button of our hearts and climbed inside like a poly-blend pumpkin suit.
Tom Hanks himself doesn’t understand why the sketch is so big and that’s OK, that’s his journey, he’s not thinkpiecing about it or anything. But he knows a good thing when he sees it. And that’s why his costume IS DONE PICKED OUT.
Oh, I HAVE my costume! Any questions??! Hanx pic.twitter.com/gjYz7t47YI— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) October 31, 2016
I know what you’re thinking—but what if there was MORE David Pumpkins in the world? I hear you, goodly person who doesn’t hate things that bring people joy. HERE’S MORE.
DAVID🎃S🎃PUMPKINS🎃MAKES🎃EVERY🎃HORROR🎃MOVIE🎃EVEN🎃MORE🎃TERRIFYING🎃 pic.twitter.com/cDO7gWMua9— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) October 28, 2016
We’re lucky to be alive in this David S. Pumpkins time in history.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia