Stephanie Beatriz Joins the List of Out and Proud and Awesome Bisexual Celebrities
We’re about two months out from Bi Visibility Day (Sept. 23) but with this influx of celebs like Aubrey Plaza and most recently Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s Stephanie Beatriz addressing themselves as such (and honestly, so little else to celebrate in this world right now) let’s celebrate this. They identify themselves as bi, queer, pan or something else entirely. We identify as praise hand emojis.
Evan Rachel Wood
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Note: I opted not to include those who were unable to come out themselves, or David Bowie who later said he regretted labeling himself in the first place, calling himself “a closet heterosexual.” He transcended sexuality and humanity and space and time anyway.
You can follow Courtney Enlow on Twitter. You would find her on a version of this list for wholly average internet types if one existed.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia