Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe Do the Worst Comedy Bit in the History of Ever
Apparently Ryan Gosling, who we haven’t seen much of since his baby goose was born, is making Shane Black’s Nice Guys with Russell Crowe (and Matt Bomer, Kim Basinger, Jack Kilmer and Keith David). I don’t know if Crowe’s complete lack of presence is rubbing off on Gosling, or the newish daddy is just short on sleep, but this surprise appearance at last night’s Australia Academy Cinema Television Arts Awards is an utter disaster. The pair obviously are trying to be funny (and clearly the audience was paid to laugh), but there is nothing about this that isn’t utter failure. They make Franco and Hathaway look like comedy geniuses.
What the ever-loving fork?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia