Pete Davidson Confirms Engagement, Obsession with Robert Pattinson's 'Good Time'
I wish I loved anything as much as Pete Davidson loves Robert Pattison’s Good Time.
Davidson appeared on The Tonight Show last night, and spoke glowingly and self-deprecatingly about his engagement to Ariana Grande, and while I might normally take issue with the way Davidson treats Grande as a prize to be won (“I feel like I won a contest”), I can’t fault Davidson here. Dude is as befuddled by all this as he is smitten, and the guy is straight-up floating.
But while he spends a couple of minutes talking about his engagement, he spends far more time talking about the Robert Pattinson film Good Time (in fact, he shows a clip of it). Davidson is there is to promote Set It Up but he doesn’t give a shit (“What? I’m going to promote a film I was in for ten seconds? [Robert Pattison] should have got an Oscar!”)
If there’s anything I’ve taken away from this interview, it’s that I probably need to see Good Time.
As for Davidson’s ability to marry way, way above his station? Welcome to the club, Pete.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia