Patrick Stewart Talks To Puppies Exactly The Way You’d Expect Him To
Because Patrick Stewart isn’t already perfect enough, he and his family are fostering a pitbull named Ginger. Except, they’re totally not going to foster it, because look at this poor sucker meeting a puppy for the first time. This is the face of a man who is keeping that dog.
It’s comforting to me that Patrick Stewart’s cutesy-talk voice is exactly as I’d pictured it: higher-pitched and softer than his usual commanding tone, but still just as deliberate and measured. “Thank you, that was a very nice greeting”? Most people just coo and yell “PUPPY KISSES!”, Patrick, but it’s sweet that you’re trying to have a civil conversation with her.
Yeah, Ginger definitely lives there forever now. I don’t think Patrick has much of a choice in the matter at this point.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia