1. On the Sandman movie:
Been doing a lot of work with David Goyer and Jack Thorne, working on the screenplay. We’ve been doing our meetings at the DC office, which is a frickin rad place to work. Also just had a great conversation last week with David and Mr. Gaiman. Neil has been extremely big hearted with me, and he’s the one I want to please most.
2. What’s your favorite kind of pizza?
The determining factor in good pizza is how recently it came out of the oven. All other factors are comparatively irrelevant.
3. Would you ever do a 3rd Rock From The Sun reunion?
Hell yes. Though not sure how much sense it would make since the alien characters left earth (spoiler alert) at the end of the series. Still, I love all those folks so much, I’d love to..
4. What was it like working on Brick with Rian Johnson?
Rian has become one of my dearest friends, so I’m biased, but I feel enormously privileged to have worked on the first movie of a filmmaker who, I feel, is as great as any of our generation. PS - Episode 8 & 9 are going to be… I can’t even say how good I think they’re gonna be …
5. I read that you were supposed to be in Django but shooting conflicted with Don Jon, any regrets on that or any other roles?
The Django role that Quentin asked me to do was a small one. Even still, I was bummed it didn’t work out. But I’m sorta glad, because Quentin himself played that role, and I think he was perfect for it.
6. What would you say is the key to success?
First the pants, then the shoes.
7. What are in the boxes above your fridge?
8. You are fantastic, you were brilliant in Looper and everything else you’ve done. Happy for you and your success and look forward to continue watching your career grow. My fiance is in love with you, its slightly bothersome. Our question is: What do you like to do for fun when not acting?
ask your fiance ;o)
9. I enjoyed Looper. Emily Blunt in particular. You as well. But Emily Blunt.
“I will tear you the fuck in half!” Emily’s a badass..