Not Gonna Lie, Mariah Carey's Impossibly Strict Diet Sounds Fancy and Delicious
Strict diets are generally unsustainable and can be dangerous. This is very important to note. I do not advocate for any particular diet of any kind, let alone the unyieldingly strict kind. Talk to a dietitian. Be good to yourself. Definitely never listen to me for any reason.
“It’s really hard. My diet, you would hate it,” Carey told E! News recently while promoting the Dec. 4 premiere of her new E! docs-series Mariah’s World. “All you eat is Norwegian salmon and capers every day. That’s it.”
That’s it, that’s all she eats. Salmon and capers. Does she throw in champagne, too? I KNOW YOU DO, MARIAH. I KNOW YOU.
As an elegant fancy lady about town (she typed with egg yolk in her hair), I could get into this diet. Put some caviar on that shit on your cheat day. Look at a bagel and sing “Dreamlover” to it. Fall apart two days in and eat an entire cake. I’M IN.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia