Mark Ruffalo is an Acne Shamer! (We Kid. He's Adorable. As Always)
It’s a slow news day (but for things we’re currently feeling exhausted by), so here’s a Mark Ruffalo Instagram post where he’s encouraging youths to rid themselves of red, pus-filled pustules. WHAT’S WRONG WITH ZITS, RUFFALO?
We kid, Mark. We kid. We dig you, even if you are a 9/11 truther.
That Clearasil commercial, by the by, is from 1989, and you know why he has perfect skin? BECAUSE HE WAS 22. Also, clearly riding the New Kids on the Block fashion style of the day.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia