Liam Neeson Reminisces With His Ex-Girlfriend, Helen Mirren, on Graham Norton
Helen Mirren and Liam Neeson were on Graham Norton Show show this week, promoting separate projects (Neeson The Commuter and Mirren the movie Winchester. Norton reminded us of a fact that many had forgotten: That Liam Neeson and Helen Mirren had once dated. In fact, it was more than just dating — they lived together for four years. (And they were a cute couple).
The two also clearly continue to get along (Europeans!). In fact, during the show, Neeson told the audience a story that Mirren had never heard before: The moment Neeson fell in love with her. It was on the set of Excalibur, and this still from the movie should offer the appropriate context:
Now, here’s the story:
Jamie Dornan was also on the show, but he just had some daffy stories about walking on a rocky beach in a 50 Shades of Grey sequel …
… and about that time he used fake beard hair to give him fake public hair.
Glueing hair to his penis! We’ve all been there.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia