Jose Canseco Accuses Alex Rodriguez of Cheating On Jennifer Lopez, But That's None Of Our Business
Look: My typical beat is not trashy celebrity gossip that traffics in unsubstantiated rumors leveled by washed-up former baseball players with a long history of telling both lies and uncomfortable truths, most often to draw attention to himself. Jose Canseco cannot be trusted to be honest, except that sometimes, he does tell the truth, but only if the truth benefits himself.
So, you know what? I’m just going to drop these tweets here, and you can make of them what you’d like.
Watching World of Dance watching J.Lo text Alex Rodriguez little does she know that he is cheating on her with my ex-wife Jessica poor girl she has no idea who he really is— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 11, 2019
I was there a few months back with her when he called her on her phone— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 11, 2019
Alex Rodriguez stop being a piece of shit stop cheating on Jennifer Lopez— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 11, 2019
Alex Rodriguez I challenge you to a boxing match or an MMA match anytime you want— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 11, 2019
I will just say this: A phone call does not equal cheating unless the two made plans for a hate-bang in the back of a Honda Accord on that phone call.
Regardless, the real reason for this post is not about the impending nuptials of Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez, or A. Rod’s allegedly wandering penis. The real reason for this post is Barry:
My wife also cheated on me Jose. Can I get some words of encouragement?— Barry McCockiner (@SportsTalkBarry) March 11, 2019
She’s never coming back Barry.— William Laimbeer Jr. (@BargoBaller) March 11, 2019
This is the only truth the world will ever know about this entire saga.
Also, Jose, dude. Maybe next time, try direct messaging J. Lo or sending an email.
(p.s. I’m fully aware of who Barry McCockiner is. Do not take this joy away from me.)
Header Image Source: The Internet
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me