John Barrowman's Cosplay Skills Won San Diego Comic-Con
(PS this is my favorite John Barrowman pic ever.)
John Barrowman is better than the rest of us. That’s just a fact. But at San Diego Comic-Con, he was the lord of the dance. The bell of the ball(s). And so much more.
First, he showed up in this fierce-ass dress and Kylo Ren helmet.
Then he introduced Matt Groening dressed as Zapp Brannigan.
He was also Zapp Brannigan in a rainbow tutu.
Then he was Squirrel Girl.
Finally he was Harley Quinn. Doing the splits.
John Barrowman: Life goals. Comic-Con goals.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia