Joel McHale Just Threw the Most Fantastic Shade at NBC
Just yesterday, we wrote about Chloe Bennet criticizing the movie branches of the MCU for not acknowledging Agents of SHIELD’s existence. Now Joel McHale is giving her some serious competition in the snarky shade department. During the CBS upfronts, he made it clear that he is very happy at his new network home, because they appreciate him and his work, unlike some other networks that won’t be named. (Their name is NBC, though. And also maybe Yahoo!) Here’s what he had to say about why he loves his new home:
CBS has it all - strategy, hit shows, and, oh yeah, viewers. It’s wonderful to be on a broadcast network that will actually advertise the show I’m in.
Unfortunately, the show he’s promoting is The Great Outdoors, which, by my best guess, looks to be made by some typewriter-trained monkeys who just discovered Millennials jokes. Oh well, at least it doesn’t have too many women in it. Cause CBS, they get us.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia