Jimmy Kimmel's 'Mean Tweets' Is Hilarious, and Exactly What's Wrong with Twitter
On the one hand, it’s fun to see celebrities have a good sense of humor about themselves and go on camera to read the worst things that Twitter has to say about them, but on the other hand, isn’t this why Twitter has plateaued? I must have read half a dozen in the last couple of months suggesting that the toxic environment, the harassment, and the mob violence will be the end of Twitter.
Basically, “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets About Themselves” epitomizes everything that’s wrong about Twitter.
It’s also very funny.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia