History Making Moment: Anna Kendrick, First Woman To Play Uno Ovum
For too long men have dominated the world of Uno Ovum, the Tonight Show’s game of egg Russian Roulette. Host Jimmy Fallon has played this nerve-racking, egg-cracking competition with the likes of Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, David Beckham and Tom Cruise. But last night, Anna Kendrick took a stand on behalf of all womankind by taking her chance with a dozen eggs, some boiled, some oozing to muss up her camera-ready hair.
But can she win? She’s got the eggs for it…that makes sense.
Pitch Perfect 2 opens Friday.
No word yet on when Steve Higgins’ overzealous egg wrangler will get his own show/movie.
Kristy Puchko’s got eggs. She knows how to use ‘em.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia