Grown-Ass Adult John Mayer Posted a Bitter Tweet about Taylor Swift's Birthday
Did you notice a sudden snowfall made of sparkles and wishdreams? Did you experience a brief sensation of modern-vintage nautical whimsy and this weird feeling you should probably be on a yacht with a bunch of other skinny white women? There’s a reason for that—yesterday was Taylor Swift’s birthday.
You know Taylor Swift is the kind of person who LOVES her birthday. Like she’s been calling it “my birthday month” and “my birthday week” all month and yesterday was her DAY. And John Mayer is the kind of person who does not do well with others having a DAY. So, he tweeted the pettiest petty that ever pettied.
Oh, was that tweet from John Mayer? I thought it was from Tom PETTY.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia