Great Things You Might Have Missed On Twitter: Sam Neill, Tom Hanks, Tom Holland, And Drag Queens
With so much going on with Twitter all day and night, you might miss the bits that are the most fun. So let’s take a second to circle back to some of the delightful highlights, featuring earnestness, shenanigans, and elegance from Tom Hanks, Tom Holland, Sam Neill, and drag queens Trixie Mattel, Katya, and Alyssa Edwards.
First up, a tweet from Sam Neill, who regularly thrills Twitter by sharing pics and vids of adorable animals from his farm. Devotees of this Jurassic Park icon know he has his own vineyard, Two Paddocks. And here he does a bit of cross-promotion, sipping his Pinot Noir from the preferred wine glass of wine critic Jancis Robinson. I know, it all sounds very dry. But trust in Neill to make it charming!…and almost alarmingly sexy.
So, Sam Neill for Pajiba 10 campaign begins here, right?
Speaking of celebrity thirst, RuPaul’s Drag Race all stars Trixie Mattel, Katya, and Alyssa Edwards gathered together to do some commentary for the MTV Movie & TV Awards. And this moment where they discuss which celeb they’d like to Best Kiss is absolutely hysterical. Audio slightly NSFW.
“Are you for real? The absolute fucking nerve of you.” https://t.co/iqRgmtdxf1— Trixie Mattel (@trixiemattel) June 21, 2019
The campaign to get Tom Hanks to kiss Alyssa Edwards starts here.
Speaking of Tom Hanks! He swung by The Graham Norton Show to promote Toy Story 4. And to illustrate what it’s like to be in a recording booth giving voice to Woody, he enlisted Spider-Man: Homecoming’s Tom Holland in an impromptu exercise. Naturally, it was adorable.
The way he says “YES TOM HANKS” brought to life my cold dead heart https://t.co/dkmTDWBP6B— Liz Swezey (@lizziefreshhh) June 21, 2019
Truly, we are all Tom Holland desperately wanting to impress Daddy Tom Hanks.
Header Image Source: BBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me