Dear Generation X: Which Of These Photos Makes You Feel Old as F*ck?
Is it Erik Per Sullivan, better known as Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, accepting a James Joyce award?
It is that the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie is 25 years old, or that the original Buffy is an occasional conservative commenter who is not afraid to say that she’s “proud of her President” Donald Trump?
Or is it that Kristy Swanson’s co-star in Buffy the Vampire Slayer is now on the cover of AARP magazine?
Maybe. But for me? Even for someone who has never watched golf, it’s strangely this photo of Tiger Woods, who has gone from the most beloved figure in golf to the most loathed figure in golf to someone so old and broken at the age of 41 that he can’t even play golf anymore.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia