Chrissy Teigen Brightened Everyone's Tuesday By Adorably Trolling John Legend on Twitter
Jumping back into the work grind after a long weekend can be difficult, so in case you needed some comedic relief or a casual reminder that true love exists, as always, model Chrissy Teigen is your girl.
John Legend look like Arthur lowkey pic.twitter.com/bfeG3cYo4M— Emily Sowah (@sowahblanket) February 20, 2017
On Tuesday, Teigen weighed in on a tweet likening her husband John Legend with the cartoon character Arthur as only Teigen could, really.
John when you tell him he looks like Arthur pic.twitter.com/0NW3NDtAb1— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 21, 2017
Your move, John.
Sure, all Hollywood couples are beautiful and have tangible physical chemistry, but Chrissy Teigen and John Legend stand out with their affectionate teasing and 500 percent compatible senses of humor. This latest Twitter episode just further proves what we all already knew — that the pair is absolute #RelationshipGoals.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia