Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson Hilariously Sh*t Talk One Another in a Fantastically Nonsense 'Today' Show Interview
Maybe they’re loopy. Maybe they’re exhausted from the press tour. Maybe they’re tired after waking up so early, or too caffeinated, or maybe Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson just really love each other’s company, but this interview on the Today show is magic.
Blanchett and Paulson basically sideline Hoda Kotb — who’s too busy laughing to ask many questions anyway — and trash talk each other’s ability (or inability) to get awards, talk over one another, and fall into hysterics. There’s barely 50 coherent words in the entire interview, and it’s the best press I’ve seen so far for either Ocean’s 8 or the Cate Blanchett/Sarah Paulson best friend service.
Get the waterproof mascara because @hodakotb could not stop crying from laughing during her interview with @MsSarahPaulson & Cate Blanchett (and even had to call in @savannahguthrie for help)! #Oceans8 pic.twitter.com/eKyd28dzO8— TODAY (@TODAYshow) June 5, 2018
Ocean’s 8 opens on Friday.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia