Look very closely.
- Aisha Tyler as Brigitte Bardot in the role of a lifetime?
- Sarah Palin in a botched attempt to reach out to the Latino community?
- Joan Baez during her disco period?
- Someone portraying Zooey Deschanel in the Lifetime movie of “The Unauthorized Story of ‘New Girl?’”
- Previously unknown Kardashian sister, Klaudia Kardashian?
- The first queen to go next season on RuPaul’s Drag Race?
- A Marie Osmond-ed up Shannen Doherty?
No. Alas, it is none of these.
Are you ready?
It’s a hologram of Whitney Houston.
The Voice decided it would be a stellar idea to have Christina Aguilera perform with a hologram of Whitney Houston. Why they instead decided to have her perform with a hologram of cleaned-up Snooki, we do not know. The clip was leaked and as soon as you can say “…her?” Whitney Houston’s estate put the kibosh on the whole thing alleging that it “didn’t look like Whitney.” You know, because it looks more like A. Whitney Brown than Whitney Houston.
If this clip is pulled (NBC is trying to pretend that it never happened, it was just a weather balloon or some swamp gas), Michael K. at Dlisted suggests checking Twitter.