Briefly: Barack Wore The Same Tuxedo For 8 Years and Michelle Obama is a National Treasure
If you’re watching the Senate Intelligence Hearings this morning, you’re probably frustrated because Dan Coats et al., are being non-responsive to questions raised by the reporting of The Washington Post. Coats does seem willing to talk about these issues behind closed doors, but he won’t say anything in a public forum, either confirming or denying the reports.
In other news: Barack Obama wore the same tuxedo for eight years as President, and he is proud of it, as relayed by Michelle Obama at Apple’s developer conference.
Also, Michelle Obama is terrific.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia