Brie Larson and Sam Jackson, Uh, Perform a Delightfully Terrible 'Shallow' Duet
We posted this years ago after Brie Larson had just broken through after Short Term 12 (still such a lovely, perfect movie), but you all remember that Larson was a teen singing sensation, right? She used to sing angsty pop songs, and now she looks askance at Casey Affleck, plays superhero Captain Marvel, and pisses off all the right people.
In promoting Captain Marvel, however, Brie Larson brought back a touch of that musical talent on the Jonathan Ross Show, wherein she sang a song, of which I am not familiar (please don’t hate), and then adlibbed “Shallow” poorly but hilariously with Sam Jackson. It’s a goddamn treat, and apparently worthy of Jonathan Ross’ shoe and sock.
(Hat Tip: Kayleigh)
Header Image Source: ITV
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me