Andy Anderson, Drummer for The Cure Has Passed Away. Here’s some of Their Best
Andy Anderson, who drummed in the Cure from 1983-1986, has passed away. The Cure is one of those bands that everyone knows (and loves) at least one song from, and most likely everyone has drunkenly karaoke’d “Friday I’m In Love” at least once in their life. If not, the night is still young, friend.
Anderson only recently he revealed that he had stage 4 terminal cancer on his Facebook page:
It was reported by friends of his on the social media platform that he passed away today.
So, in honor of Anderson’s contribution to the world of music, let’s celebrate his life by recognizing the stellar work he did with The Cure.
The Love Cats
Truly this is one of my favorite Cure songs of all time, and this video on some German music show is bananas.
Boys Don’t Cry
Close to Me
Let’s Go to Bed
Even though Andy didn’t drum on this one, it’s still a great song
Friday I’m In Love
Let’s be honest, this is the song you came for, even if it has nothing else to do with this story.
Header Image Source: YouTube/BBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me