An Unhinged Roseanne Explains the Valerie Jarrett Tweet: 'I Thought the Bitch Was White'
“I thought the bitch was white! I thought the bitch was white, goddamnit!”
That’s Roseanne Barr, at the 54-second mark of this YouTube video, referring to Barack Obama aide Valerie Jarrett.
Barr has not done any major television interviews since Roseanne was canceled (and later resurrected without her), but she has been dropping videos on her YouTube channel. I’m not sure what Roseanne is trying to accomplish with this video, or even why she posted it. The title of the video is “Roseanne explains the Valerie Jarrett tweet,” with the description, “Roseanne, like always, cuts through the bullshit and gets the heart of the matter.”
Is the “heart of the matter” that Roseanne Barr is unhinged? This is certainly not helping.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia