Who Needs A Biopic? An Advert For John Lewis & Partners Takes Us Through Elton John's Career
I obviously understand that advertisements and the companies that fund them are primarily focused on making us spend money on their products, but damned if they don’t sometimes tug at the ol’ heartstrings. Such is the case with the advert for British department store John Lewis & Partners and their choice to take viewers on a journey through the Rocket Man’s career.
Header Image Source: 20th Century Fox
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia