Accused Sexual Abuser Casey Affleck Continues to Be Doing Fine
Casey Affleck was named the Best Actor at the Critics’ Choice Awards last night for Manchester by the Sea.
In 2010, he was named in a lawsuit by two female employees on his film I’m Still Here accusing the actor/director of persistent verbal and sexual harassment and predatory behavior.
This morning, Casey Affleck was nominated for a Golden Globe.
In 2008, he climbed into bed with a sleeping woman while only wearing his underwear and then became angry when she told him to leave.
Everyone pretty much assumes Casey Affleck is going to win an Oscar and he’s hosting SNL this weekend.
Everyone banded together and said no to rape culture when it was Nate Parker, almost like there’s some difference between them or something.
Casey Affleck is definitely going to be fine. Just in case you were wondering or keeping track at home.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia