Guess Who Is Going To Have The Biggest Opening For A R-Rated Flick?
Deadpool is set to earn $130 million dollars over this President’s Day Weekend.
Deadpool is set to become one of thirty-six movies to have a $100 million+ opening weekend since 2002.
Deadpool in on its way to being the first R-Rated film to have a $100 million+ opening.
Deadpool is going to earn two times more than FOX projected it would make in its debut weekend.
Deadpool will be the first movie I have paid to see three times during its box office run, with The Dark Knight being the previous record-holder for me. Even then, I actually only paid to see it twice and stayed at the drive-in to watch it replay after the second movie.
Deadpool was worth the wait.
****UPDATE**** Booyah, bitches.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia