The Perfect Face: 17 Television Actors Who've Mastered the Art of Facial Expression
After last night’s Golden Globes celebrated television and film’s “best” actors, I watched the season three finale of Sherlock, and continued to marvel at Martin Freeman’s absolutely brilliant ability to convey every emotion with merely a look. We all have a tendency to froth at the mouth over Cumberbatch’s panty-dropping voice and perfectly tousled locks—and the man is a fine actor—but Freeman’s face is simply sublime. With just one camera shot near *Spoiler? Swipe to read: Sherlock’s grave, hearts the world over were simultaneously broken. So let’s take a moment, shall we, to honor those who give good face.
1. Claire Danes: The Cryface
2. Martin Freeman: Broken-Hearted
3. Iain Glen: Broken-Hearted and Humiliated
4. Jack Gleeson: I Passed What Satan Calls Wicked at Age Eight
5. Jeremy Davies: Dumb, or Stoned…or Both
6. Lena Dunham: The Dim Pout
7. Laura Dern: Dim Enthusiasm
8. James Spader: You Bore Me. I’m So Much Better Than You.
9. David Tennant: Say Wot?
10. Timothy Olyphant: Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
11. Lena Headey: The Bitchface/I Need to Get to the Ladies Room Now
12. Katey Sagal: Fuck You
13. Aaron Paul: “Bitch!”
14. Dean Norris: I Want to Kill You, But I Know I Can’t
15. Aden Young: Broken
16. Mads Mikkelsen: Detached
17. Andrew Scott: Psychopath
Around the Web
Like Our Facebook Page And an Angel Does the Paul Rudd Dance
blog comments powered by Disqus