The Five Best Movies Featuring an Accountant
But, we do try to keep our Seriously Random Lists topical, from time to time. And as such, here's the best I could muster for tax day: The Five Best Movies Featuring an Accountant, faux or otherwise.
5. Harold Crick (Will Ferrell) in Stranger than Fiction
4. William Blake (Johnny Depp) in Dead Man
3. Steve Arlo (Ben Stiller) in Zero Effect (he pretended to be an accountant)
2. Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbons) in Shawshank Redemption
1. C.C. Baxter (Jack Lemmon) in The Apartment
And since it would be impossible to debate the above list (the universe is small, and these are inarguable the best choices), you may use the comment section, instead, to discuss which actor or actress looks most like a real-life accountant. I'll start: Billy Crudup.