Ten Additional Movie Taglines from Other Movies That Would be As Deliciously, Awesomely Inappropriate for the Yogi Bear Poster
People here and around the Internet have been having a very good time with the new tagline for the Yogi Bear movie, "Good things come in bears," which is all the more amusing when transposed wit this movie poster:
And in the spirit of that awesomely inappropriate tagline, I thought we'd take a look at ten other options that the Yogi Bear marketing department could use once the first tagline is spent. Just replace the above tagline with one of these on the movie poster, and I think that you can get the same idea across.
And who doesn't love a good double entendre?
10. "The bitch is back." -- Alien 3
9. "You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl." -- Wayne's World
8. "The longer you wait, the harder it gets." -- 40 Year Old Virgin
7. "Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you." -- Clerks
6. "Get a grip on yourself." -- Spanking the Monkey
5. "After a night they can't remember comes a day they'll never forget." -- Dude Where's My Car?
4. "Just deux it!" -- Hot Shots Part Deux
3. "This might hurt a little." -- Sicko
2. "Oh yes, there will be blood." -- Saw II
1. "Welcome to the suck." -- Jarhead