Ranking the 13 Most Successful Victoria's Secret Models Turned Actresses
The Hollywood Reporter announced yesterday that Victoria Secret's model Marissa Miller the latest to join the model-turned-actress ranks. She has already appeared in a few sitcoms ("How I Met Your Mother," "Gary Unmarried"), but she will make her feature debut in Ryan Reynolds' R.I.P.D.. Reynolds will play a dead cop in the Rest in Peace Department, tasked with finding his murderer. Jeff Bridges will play his partner, and the trick here is that Miller will be played Bridges human avatar, "the form humans see when Bridges' character is in his earthly form."
At any rate, the casting news does give us the opportunity to engage in some very arduous research in order to come up with this list of the 13 Most Successful Victoria's Models Turned Actresses.
13. Jill Goodacre ("Friends")
12. Claudia Schiffer (Career Peak: Love, Actually)
11. Angie Everhart (Career Peak: The Last Action Hero)
10. Joy Bryant (Career Peak: "Parenthood")
9. Elle MacPherson (Career Peak: Batman and Robin)
8. Brooklyn Decker (Career Peak: Just Go With It)
7. Jamie King (Career Peak: The Spirit)
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Career Peak: Transformers: Dark of the Moon)
5. Tricia Helfer (Career Peak: "Battlestar Galactica")
4. Olga Kurylenko (Career Peak: Quantum of Solace)
3. Rebecca Romijn (Career Peak: X-Men)
2. Famke Janssen (Career Peak: X-Men)
1. Geena Davis (Career Peak: Thelma and Louise)